Sunday, May 12, 2019

A'bloom Fruit Mask Sheets Review




Hello, welcome back! On previous posts, I've introduced and reviewed A'bloom products but if you haven't read them no worries i will tell you again what is A'bloom. A'bloom is in house brand from Althea and was officially launch on 20th April 2019. They launched 3 products and i already reviewed another two which are Meringue Puffs (beauty blender) and BHA Blackhead Bluster. So, here is the last one, Fruit Mask Sheets!


As you can see from the picture above, A'bloom generously came out with four different types of fruit mask sheets and each of them tackle different skin concerns. Even though the main ingredients are vary but they are sharing the same goal: Chok Chok Skin! This is because each mask sheet contains 25g high concentrated moisture essence. Baaaanyaaak gila okayy. Even after I removed the mask, i still able to wipe my whole body celah kaki semua with the balance essence yang ada dekat mask tu. Jangan bazir haha!

The best part is, each mask only cost you RM2. And if you wanted to buy the set (10 sheets) the price is only RM15. Murah kan?! Siapa cakap mahal i nak ketuk guna sudip. Before i tried them, i thought they must be fruity smell according to their main ingredients but i was totally wrong. They smelled like a hospital 😂

credit: this picture was taken from Althea Official Website.

🍉 WATER-ME-LONG

So, I tried this one first because i love watermelon and i love everything that hydrates my skin. It's really moisturising as how it claims on the packaging. It minimised my pores, my skin felt fresh, plump and healthy. Does not irritate my skin, my skin does not feel dry when i woke up and no breakout. Overall i love it.

Ingredients list. Taken from Althea Official Website


🍐 AVO-CUDDLE-ME

I instantly love this one after using it. Very very very moisturising, nourishing and supple. Usually i will apply 3-skin-method using hydrating toner in my night routine but then i forgot when i want to try this mask. Surprisingly, it felt the same! I don't have to worry anymore if i forgot to apply toner, just put on the mask and i'm good to go. My skin really loves it.

Ingredients list. Taken from Althea Official Website


🍑 AC-ME-PEACH

Even though this one is for anti blemish but it doesn't dry up my skin. Very moisturising but too bad my skin break out a bit because it contains tea tree extract as a spot treatment. My skin hates tea tree and i cant do anything about it. It was foreseeable actually because i've read the ingredients before try it. So before try anything new, do read the ingredients first.

Ingredients list. Taken from Althea Official Website


🍋 SPARKLE-ME-BRIGHT

Last but not least, sparkle-me-bright. My skin loves this as well. Very moisturising, does not irritate my skin even though it contains so many lemonsssss in the ingredients. Very generous haha. The best part is, my skin was glowing when i woke up next in the morning. Also, it doesn't break me out so phew. Glow from within? yes baby.

Ingredients list. Taken from Althea Official Website
So, these masks are really recommended and worth to try lagi-lagi dah nak raya ni kan. Grab them fast before sold out because they are hot selling! You guys can buy this at Althea Korea Official Website ⬅ (click)  or install Althea Apps in your smartphone. Don't forget to use shopback before purchasing! Till next time, Bye 🙋

P/s: Gently reminder, don't forget to read the ingredients and do patch test first okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment