Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Strawberry Hand Cream


Today, i'm going to review one of my daily use hand cream from the body shop. 
Brand: The Body Shop
       Price: RM23.00 || RM59.00
Size: 30 ml || 100 ml    

My fingers jenis yang sangat cepat kering and menggelupas tak tahu la sebab apa. When i was a kid, my fingers always menggelupas and it stayed like that for months. Kalau tengok my fingers tu memang hodoh teramat luckily dah besar ni tak menggelupas teruk sangat. Usually i put on baby lotion tapi somehow baby lotion ni makin buat my skin jadi makin kering. Tak function so try la pakai hand cream pulak since ramai kata best. Motif sebenar beli hand cream ni sebab strawberry flavor je and pink. It looks so cute and tempting plus the price is affordable.

The best thing about this hand cream is it smells so goooooooooooooooood. I fallin love with it scent and everytime i wear it, i will sniff my hand like mad man. The obvious changes i can see, my dry fingers no longer dry and tak menggelupas. Tangan pun rasa soft and smooth. And it doesn't feel sticky/creamy unlike lotion. Kalau pakai lotion kan rasa macam so creamy lagi-lagi kalau tangan berpeluh or after basuh tangan. I hate it so bad. This hand cream also hydrates your hands well but i am not sure i will repurchase this because there is another hand cream that works amazing! i will blog about it sooner or later. Stay tuneeeeeeee😉

If you guys just wanted to try, this hand cream really worth to try for every budget. You gonna love its sweet strawberry scent i swear (unless you hate strawberry). Plus, its size is travel friendly and the packaging is quite pretty. You will not have any doubt to bring it anywhere since it wont take so much space and ringan jee. You guys also can buy this as a birthday gift to your beloved ones. I am sure they gonna love it! Boleh purchase dekat semua outlet The Body Shop or kalau malas nak pergi mall, Hermo adaa jual. Click je dekat hermo tu k i dah letak link.

P/s:  More reviews are coming! I hope you found all my reviews helpful  thank you for reading 🌝

No comments:

Post a Comment