Saturday, August 12, 2017

MAC Pro Longwear Powder/ Pressed

 
Hello guys. Yas a long time since i didn't write any review. I'm so busy working sampaikan tak ada masa nak tulis blog. I'm working 6 days a week plus sekarang ni dah start ada shift lagi la makin busy (malas sekali haha). I took leave today so here i go, a review about my favorite compact powder, Pro longwear Powder/ Pressed from Mac Cosmetic.



Brand: Mac Cosmetic
Price: RM 115            
         Capacity: 11 g /  0.39 US oz
    My Shade: Light Plus     


I have tried many compact powder from various brands such as maybelline, revlon, silky girl yet they cant solve my oily skin problem. Some of it made my skin more oily after hours wearing it. I wore it many times to make my skin less oily but yeah it made my pores clogged. Masalah lain pulak timbul bila pores clogged. Jerawat beranak pinak, blackhead, whitehead urgh. 

After a few trials, so i decided to try this compact powder since i read a lot of good reviews about it. If you guys ada masalah kulit berminyak like me, i recommend you guys to use this compact powder because it works amazing! This compact powder is matte finish which is very suitable to oily skin type. Eventhough powder ni tak wangi unlike other compact powders but it doesn't matter. Yang penting it took the shine away! I pakai dari pagi sampai zohor kulit tak berminyak langsung. It is long lasting up to 12 hours. 

I dont feel like using foundation nowadays and this powder did a great job in making my skin looks good. Im just wearing mineralize water, primer as a base and then apply powder. Kalau tak pakai primer pun my skin still okay, tak oily. I ada buat review about (mineralizewater) and (primer) boleh click to read. Seriously this powder is the best and definitely get your money's worth. On the other hand, it is suitable to all skin tones because it has 11 shades from light to dark so worry no more about shade that might not suits your skin tone. 

available shades
Those are the shades yang available. Kalau nak tahu yang mana paling sesuai boleh swatch dekat mac store sebab gambar ni tak boleh dipercayai sangat haha. This pro longwear powder/ pressed sangat sangat sesuai for oily skin type and tak recommend dekat other skin types especially to those yang ada dry skin. Nanti kulit makin kering. Yas it is quite pricey but it can last for many months since you dont have to touch up your make up kerap dah. 

 By the way, I have a good news to share! Nak lipstick mac free tak?? Kumpul 6 bekas powder yang dah digunakan, bring them to any mac store to redeem free lipstick! So jangan buang bekas-bekas kosong tu okayy. I ada baca tak semestinya bekas powder asalkan 6 bekas brand mac dah boleh redeem lipstick but im not sure sebab haritu salesgirl tu cakap bekas powder je. Anyway, i hope this helps and thank you for reading peeps 😻

No comments:

Post a Comment