Monday, April 29, 2019

A'bloom Meringue Puff (Giant & Baby)


Hello I'm backkk. It has been a year i didn't update my blog, so here i am. Will actively blogging again with many more reviews. For this post, it is quite special because the stuff itself very special to me. I got it last week when i attended Althea Angels FIRST GATHERING and A'bloom Launch Event!! 

A'bloom is in house brand from Althea and was officially launch on 20th April 2019. They launched 3 products and one of it is *drumrolls* Meringue Puff! There are two sizes with two different names and i personally think Althea teams did a very good job at naming them. How could they be so creative??? hashtag cannot relate hashtag not creative 😂 Wanna know are they good? Keep on reading.




Oh wait! I forgot to mention that meringue puff is actually a makeup sponge. Just in case you might think it is a candy since it looks like one.
Introducing to you.............................

           Giant Meringue Puff 
Why giant? Because it is big than the other 3 in the box. And another reason is, when you soak this giant meringue puff into water, it will expand 5 TIMES BIGGER. Im serious. Really really satisfying to hold it. Next,

                
            Baby Meringue Puff
Why baby? Because they are so smol and kyot like a baby. But never underestimate its size. Kecil-kecil cili padi tau. Dont worry, its not too small and quite comfortable to hold it while applying makeup. Personally, i like it. Easy to bring it anywhere since it doesn't took too much space. Boleh selit je dalam makeup bag so tak perlu dah pening kepala nak pilih makeup mana yang nak bawa. Oh by the way, it wont expand 5 times like a giant meringue puff. Only giant meringue puff has a super power. 

My first impression on these two was "aww so cute" 😂 and i'm quite impressed actually because they are so soft and fluffy and squishy. I cant stop myself from squish them for few minutes. I'm using giant meringue puff to apply foundation while the baby meringue puff to apply concealer under my eyes and to highlight my face. I love it how they effortlessly blend my makeup with a smooth, even finish. I've tried apply makeup with dry and damp sponge. Both fine but i prefer to use a damp sponge since it blends well and helps to set the foundation into my skin. But if i need more coverage, i will use dry sponge instead.

Between giant meringue puff and baby meringue puff, i like baby puff more. It can be used to blend foundation as well and the best part is, it can blends well every corner on your face especially tepi hidung. To be honest, i don't really like their meringue-shaped. They almost slip from my hand many times while applying makeup. My fingers couldn't grab the sponge well because of its shape. It would be better if Althea can come out with an egg-shaped sponge or any applicable-shaped.


After all, you guys can give it a try as their price is super duper affordable!

Giant Meringue Puff: RM8 each
Baby Meringue Puff: RM11 for 3

Yeah, i was surprised when Althea team announced the price. I thought i would be RM30 and above. Mana nak dapat sponge murah with this such quality. So grab it guys and tell me how much you like it. Where to buy? You guys can buy them at Althea Korea Official Website ⬅ (click)  or install Althea Apps in your smartphone. Don't forget to use shopback before purchasing! Till next time 🙋


No comments:

Post a Comment