Saturday, November 4, 2017

FREEMAN CLAY MASK

FREEMAN feeling beautiful REJUVENATING (cucumber + pink salt) CLAY MASK review!



         Brand: FREEMAN
     Price: RM 24.90
Size: 175 mL

To be honest, this is my first clay mask in my life. I've never tried any clay mask before, memang zero experience and zero knowledge about  it so i read some reviews to enlighten me and ramai kata best. Moreover, i was searching a product to clear my pores since i have a lot of sebaceous filaments around my nose and i want to minimize their appearance (they never ever going away sigh) & blackheads too!

Freeman has many types of clay mask and semua clay masks clear out pores but this one instantly detoxes + clear pores for renewed skin and pink! Besides, it is also suitable for all skin types sebab certain clay mask tak semua skin types boleh pakai because it can cause breakout. You can also test patch first to determine whether this product suitable to your skin or not.

My first impression about this clay mask was "not bad". Texture dia macam lumpur sebab dia clay haha tapi kering. Tak macam lumpur yang badak berendam tu tau. Disebabkan texture dia macam tu, you have to apply quite a lot. If you want to ensure it clears out your pores, memang kena letak banyak sampaikan tak nampak your skin. No chemical scent but it is not free fragrance. Ada bau tapi tak strong.

How to apply:
1. Apply it evenly on dry skin.
2. Let it dry out for 7-10 minutes
3. Wash off all the dead skin and dirt. (Massage gently)

After removed the clay mask my skin rasa soft, clear, fresh but a bit dry since clay mask absorbs sebum so kena apply moisturizer lepas tu. WAJIB especially dry skin type. My pores memang clean and sebaceous filaments berkurang/ less visible. I love it!! I use it once a week (on weekend) or twice or as often as needed. Unfortunately, it wont disappear forever so use this product consistently in order to get a better result. Hopefully this helps and selamat mencuba gais <3






No comments:

Post a Comment