Saturday, June 17, 2017

NYX Professional Makeup Studio Perfect Primer

Since my skin is oily type, bila dah pergi kelas or berjalan for hours kulit tu jadi berminyak ya ampuun. Kalau pakai makeup lagi lah jadi dua kali ganda berminyak. Alang alang cuci mata kat sephora, terbeli pulak primer from NYX haha ⬇


 and Guess what?




I like it!! Primer is like my life-saver i tell ya. By wearing primer, my skin became less oily and keeps my makeup to stay put all day long. Masa tengah try tester, terus excited and pay sebab bila pakai kulit rasa lembut sangat and matte. Texture pun best sebab tak melekit and incredibly easy to wear. Dont worry, you wont feel like macam ada berkilo kilo benda kat muka because it is sooooo light in weight.

You might think you dont need it. Yela, buat apa nak bazir duit beli benda yang kita tak perlu kan. i was thinking the same. But after i tried this primer, it became one of the item i will no longer go without. You can see and feel the different trust me. These are the benefits of using primer:


  • Seals pores
  • Reduce redness
  • Easily absorbed
As for NYX Professional Makeup Studio Perfect Primer, they are available in 3 colors which are clear, green and lavender. You can choose it depending on your skin needs. I've listed the uses each of it below and hopefully it helps!  

  1. Clear to cover fine lines and large pores.
  2. Green: to conceal redness.
  3. Lavender:  to brighten and illuminate yellow undertones.
You can purchase it at sephora or NYX store or you can also buy it online at sephora website or Hermo. If you wanted me to buy it for you pun boleh. Email me: izleenfaqihah@gmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment